Leadership In Action Series 4: Cross Sector
Today, Leadership Montgomery concluded its Leadership in Action Webinar Series– a four part series to hear how local leaders in our community are stepping up; working tirelessly to save lives, stimulate the economy, and meet the needs of its internal and external stakeholders.
Series four features leaders from the public, private and nonprofit sectors discussing the challenges presented and how they envision a safe reopening. They each talked about the importance of communication (overcommunication can be key), preparedness (“Don’t panic. Just prepare”), and the importance of relationship building. Today’s panelists included:
- David Fraser-Hidalgo (CORE 2008) – Delegate, District 15 – Maryland House of Delegates
- Jennifer Hester (CORE 2017, LM Board) – Vice President, Human Resources, The Emmes Company
- Greg Smith (CORE 2019, LM Board) – Vice President, Regional Manager – Greater Washington, M&T Bank
- Michelle Taylor (CORE 2013) – President & CEO, BETAH Associates, Inc.; Past Chair of Maryland Black Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Diego Uriburu (CORE 2004) – Executive Director, Identity, Inc.
Click below to watch the full video: