We are moving forward with an in-person curriculum for the 2021-22 leadership programs. While Montgomery County continues to lead the nation in COVID vaccination rates, Leadership Montgomery (LM) remains vigilant with the health and safety of our constituents and partners.
- We will continue to monitor and adhere to all federal, state, and local guidelines around COVID-related policies.
- When we gather for in-person events/programs, LM will continue to encourage social distancing, supporting elbow bumps over handshakes.
- While Montgomery County remains in the “moderate” or “low” risk categories (as defined by the CDC), masks will be optional for those who are fully vaccinated. For the safety of those who are yet to be vaccinated, we ask those individuals to continue wearing masks while attending LM events.
- If/When Montgomery County is elevated into the “substantial” or “high” risk categories, we will require masks indoors for all attendees/participants, regardless of vaccination status.
- Some event venues will require the usage of masks while on their premises, regardless of vaccination status. We will follow the policies of each venue/business and will notify all event attendees/participants accordingly.
This policy is subject to change as guidelines are updated. Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly.
If more stringent gathering restrictions are put into place, we will cultivate an exciting hybrid experience utilizing video conferencing and smaller, outdoor gatherings similar to the successful 2020-21 leadership program year.