LM Class year: 2011
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA (Currently Olney, MD)
Title/Company: “Clarity Queen” of Idea Implementation & CEO, Idea Success Network (A Division of Springboard Training, LLC.)
Describe what your company does: We help individuals & teams (of 2-to-10 people) get their ideas, dreams, goals, and project plans out of their heads, organized, strategies created for, and to be in action to implement them for profit & purpose. “Get out of your head & into action” is our tagline! We do this through coaching, consulting, training, & speaking services.
Describe what you do in your role at the company:
Founder & CEO of Springboard Training, LLC.
Developer & author of the six-stage IMPACT© process for getting ideas implemented.
Describe your community involvement:
- Professional Development Involvement Groups, Membership Committee, Leadership Montgomery
- Program Host, “Think About It!”., Montgomery Municipal Cable Channel 16
- Founder/President, Success Achievement Foundation
- Instructor of Trainers, Girl Scouts of the USA ; Trainer, Governance Committee & Past Board Member, Girl Scout Council of the Nation’s Capital
- Past President, Board &, National Chair-Workshop PEG, National Speakers Association – DC Area
Favorite LM memory: Public safety & traffic assignments during core class. Especially volunteering to be tasered, the evening spent with fire fighters, and doing the fire safety course (including crawling through the dark tunnel @ the training facility).
Favorite way to spend your free time/recharge:
- Ride motorcycle & rollercoasters
- Spend time with my life partner & friends “just visiting”, talking, and eating out locally
Name a leader that inspires you:
- Mrs. Pheon Terrell (My former coach & Athletic Director @ Cheyney University, PA in 1970’s)
- Jan Verhage (former CEO & Executive Director, Girl Scout Council of the Nation’s Capital)