COVID-19: Parent Resource Page
Supporting our communities, especially during this time of uncertainty and consistent change, is what matters most right now. Help and assistance is what people want to provide the most. We know that parents are juggling a lot right now and have compiled a list of resources to assist in the constant pandemic struggle. Leadership in Action at its best!
Distance Learning Hubs:
- LOCATE: Child Care is a free and confidential referral service that will help you find the best child care in Montgomery County for your family.
Private Schools Offering In-Person Learning:
- Christ Episcopal School in Rockville is accepting applications
- Other Private Schools in Montgomery County (please check with individual school to see if they are currently accepting applications).
Activities to do with kids during COVID:
- Activities around DC during these Corona times
- Montgomery County Parks
- Outdoor activities in Montgomery County
- Visit Montgomery Outdoors
- Montgomery County Parks and Recreation Activities and Programs
Supporting Parents During COVID:
- Coping during COVID 19, Resources for Parents
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry – Resources for Parents
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Parental Resource Kit
- Parenting in a Pandemic
COVID Testing Your Child
Mental Health Tips for High School Students
This list will be updated with new information as it becomes available. If you have something that you think should be added as a resource, please send it to email@example.com.